Top 10 Trendiest Baby Names
Celebrities aren’t the only ones calling their children the craziest of things.
Now even regular folk are trying to jump on the Apple, Saint and Blue Ivy name train.
The baby-name website Nameberry has released the list of the trendiest monikers so far this year and it’s safe to say the days of John, Jennifer and Matthew are long gone.
Check out who your kids will be having playdates with in the very near future.
- Thomasin. Yes, for a girl!
- Rae. As in Call Me, Maybe?
- Ruby. Cute!
- Bernice. Perfect for the 84-year-old newborn in your life.
- Francine. At least Bernice will have a Bridge partner.
- Kylo. The Force Awakens, indeed!
- Rex. Is it your dog or your son?
- Oak. If it’s twins, how about Elm?
- Theo. What about Rudy and Denice?
- Jude. Hey!
To see when Divorce Court airs in your area, click this link.